new Stablemate / Need good muffler...

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 00:20:48 EDT

Hey Alll
       I jsut drove home a nice CHERRY CONDITION 75 Ramcharger 440!
It's a 4x4 with all the goodies, 4" Custom Lift, everything and a new
drivetrain (less than 20K on engine (.030 overbore) tranny adn T case! I am
going crazy this thing is SO BAD ASS! Anyways the one problem I ahve with it
(well OK a couple) is that it's got Glasspacks on the exhaust, adn I know
440s can sounds TON better... SO I need to know a good muffler to use on
it, Volume is a plus... As is flow (hell it's BIGBLOCK!

Please Help

Greg