Re: yanked an 18-wheeler

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 01:43:36 EDT

I got me a dremel too, I just thought you might could use the hot knife to
"weld" the body back up after you got done tearing it up to stuff the engine
in it! I used a soldering iron to cut the hole in the hood of my '90 Chevy
454SS when I put the blown KB hemi(came off of my Kenny Bernstien Bud King)
in it! Worked great for tubbing the bed out too when the dragster rearend
under it! HaHaHa! Looks really cool with the skinnys up front, huge slicks
stuffed under the back(all on convo-pro's), and the SC and magnetos peeking
out of the hood! Now that's a poor man's hotrod!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: OLZNUT@webtv.net (Ed Halterman)

Dude, I got a DREMEL!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm