Mini meet in TX

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 07:31:26 EDT

I'm going be at the South Lake art show Fri 4 to 9, Sat all day, and Sunday
all day. Its about 15 miles north of Ft Worth. If your near by stop by and
visit. I'll be at the Operation Lifesaver both. It a nice day out for the
family. Lots of arts and craft stuff (nice stuff) and live bands to. We had a
great time last year at it. Its in the town center right off Rt. 1709 I
think. I'll have a car on the trailer and flashing lights and free handout
for all ages and the Dak will be there also. Hope to see you there.

Don M

Geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Auto, 3.55 (Mobil 1 lube), SLT, DML Sticker, Mobil 1
oil, oil cooler,

Flow-Pro cat back. Home brew w/ K&N, 180 T-stat, Tinted windows, Bug

Screen, so on and so on. It's all listed on my DML page and on my web site.

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!

Get Paid Daily On The Internet!

Click Here for Info:

http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett

Six minute video presentation:

Click "Business Opportunity" then "View Movie"

Or call 817-847-9497 for a CD Rom