RE: Rattle, rattle, rattle...cat-4 times

From: Webster-curley, Jacques K (Jacques.Curley@usa.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 07:34:38 EDT

No, the cat is being replaced again, next Saturday. This is after the
t-body and intake were added. It has nothing to do with the add-ons, the
cats on these trucks just suck!

If it goes again after the warranty is up, which I expect to happen, I'll
put on an after market high performance cat, along with the exhaust.

Jacques