Loaner cars

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 08:31:39 EDT

I've recently had my truck in to the dealer for some warantee work and I was
denied a free loaner because they said I dont have an extended warantee. Is
this common practice among dealerships? I'm going to be giving them my
truck next week to replace the whole transmission and I'm kinda pissed that
I wont be able to get another car to drive out of them while they are fixing
it. I'm just wondering how other dealearships work with loaner cars.

thanks,

Chris
01 RC 4.7 4x4 5 speed with LOTS OF METAL floating in it