RE: Loaner cars

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 10:18:38 EDT

Chris,

I recently also had my 98 in for transmission work (2 day job). This work
was done under the factory 3yr/36k warranty. When I asked about a loaner
they also told me that they were only available if I had an extended
warranty/service contract. I then purchased an extended warranty as the
factory warranty would be expiring later this year. I got a loaner by the
time I brought my Dak in for the service. If you plan on keeping your Dak
for a long time getting the extended warranty is not a bad idea. When you
buy the extended warranty it starts from the day you bought your truck. If
you plan on getting one in the future it does not help to wait for your
factory warranty to expire. The price for the warranty usually increase
each year.

Ken