Re: Need Help Changing Diff. Fluids

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 13:28:01 EDT

Aaron, little tip for ya- when I had my 4wheel drive, and had to change the
t-case fluid, I would save one of the gear oil bottles from changing the
diff fluid, clean it out, then put the ATF in it. It made it really easy to
squeeze it into the upper fill hole on my t-case. HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: "A. S." <adakota4x4@hotmail.com>

As for the T-case, it looks like I'm going to need some type of gun or pump
type deal to get the tranny fluid back in it. Anyone have any suggestions
or a place I could buy one of these things? I assume it would look
something like a grease gun, only it would suck up the fluid and I could
squirt it in the t-case.

Thanks for the help!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6