Need Help Changing Diff. Fluids

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 15:17:14 EDT

It's about time to change my diff. fluids again. Last time I had a
Valvoline do it. It was somewhere around $60-$70 or so to have the front
and rear and the t-case changed. Pretty decent to not have to deal with the
mess, but this time I want to take the covers off the front and rear to
clean anything that might have settled.
Questions:
1. Do I use only RTV to reseal the covers back in place, or should I get
gaskets if available? (I plan to use Ultra Copper)
2. What weight oil do I use for the front and rear - how much?
3. Anything I should look for when the covers are off?

As for the T-case, it looks like I'm going to need some type of gun or pump
type deal to get the tranny fluid back in it. Anyone have any suggestions
or a place I could buy one of these things? I assume it would look
something like a grease gun, only it would suck up the fluid and I could
squirt it in the t-case.

Thanks for the help!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6