RE: GenIII Stock Ait box (?)

From: Tanner & Beth Sammons (etsammons@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 21:15:31 EDT

I pulled the whole unit out on my 4.7. Once it is out you can get some
leverage on it and depress the raised "keepers" from the inside and get it
out. If I remember right, I held on w/ one arm/leg/side... and then pushed
down on the tube with the other hand. Came right out, no breaks or cracks.
I think it is a tougher piece of plastic than you might think.

HTH,
Tanner