Re: RE: Got my 3.9 mopar hipo computer today

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 22:06:46 EDT

In a message dated 4/26/01 8:36:17 PM Central Daylight Time, mmeye@kcnet.com
writes:

<< Also my timing chain tick has gotten slightly worse in the past couple of
 weeks. I'll probably get it replaced soon. Actually I was looking over
 the archives earlier with some of your posts about the double roller and
 the tensionor. Can you give me the part numbers if you have a chance and
 they are handy.

 anything else I should look into.
 mm >>

I can do ya one better MM! I have an unused tensioner laying around here
somewhere (bought it right before I did the engine swap, then I had no need
for it). I'll cut ya a deal on it. Shoot me an e-mail off the list!
ABeerCan@aol.com

The other Will
p.s. I think I have the necessary gaskets here also (timing cover and I know
I have the crank seal set and a water pump gasket also).