Re: a spank with a happy ending

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 22:08:56 EDT

In a message dated 4/26/01 8:31:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
93DodgeDakota@excite.com writes:

<< Last Friday night a co-worker of mine was really talking up his Acura
 Integra (year unknown) saying how it could beat any truck out there. I
 basically told him to put up or shut up and he put up. Any way we headed out
 of town to a long open stretch of county highway were I quickly left him
 behind from a standing start. Now fast forward to this morning. On my way to
 work drove past the local Dodge dealer and siting out in front of his used
 car lot was an Integra that looked like my co-workers. Low and behold when I
 got to work sitting in his parking spot was a shiny new yellow cc Dakota
 Sport. I think he learned his lesson and may be joining the list. >>

We will convert them one at a time if needed! LOL If we keep this up pretty
soon we will have nothing but Dakotas and Rams out on da road!
BWWAAAHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

The other Will