Re: RE: Gibson vs. Flowmaster continued... attn Bernd!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 22:25:08 EDT

Yeah, you should get an earfull! Driving behind Bernd on the way to the
dyno, I was nearly struck deaf ! :0)
It's a real blast! Definite head-turner, no doubt.

Richard

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:47:09 -0500 "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
writes:

> Heheheheh....you should hear her now! 2.5" from the Car-Sound
> High-Flow Cat
> into the 50-Series Flowmaster and out via dual 2.5" pipes with 3"
> Megs Tips
> (Slant Cut and exiting behind the rear wheels).
>
> Yup...they test them on a regular flowbench...not a real-world test
> at all.
> Sound is the determining factor on all the aftermarket mufflers
> (mainly).
>
> - Bernd

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.