RE: Gibson vs. Flowmaster continued... attn Bernd!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 21:47:09 EDT

Heheheheh....you should hear her now! 2.5" from the Car-Sound High-Flow Cat
into the 50-Series Flowmaster and out via dual 2.5" pipes with 3" Megs Tips
(Slant Cut and exiting behind the rear wheels).

Yup...they test them on a regular flowbench...not a real-world test at all.
Sound is the determining factor on all the aftermarket mufflers (mainly).

- Bernd