Re: RE: Tie-Rod check

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 07:51:40 EDT

Nope....I just have a steering wheel shake when I drive on the
highway...even though i had the tires balanced twice and the front end
aligned??
Whether it's my imagination or not...it "seems" that my truck is "looser"
with respect to steering than it used to be.
I just got it back from the shop, so I'd hate to bring it to the dealer for
a day so they can tell me they found nothing.