DELIVERY FAILURE: Error transferring to OSU-NS01.CIS.OKSTATE.EDU; Maximum hop count exceeded. Message probably in a routing loop.

From: Postmaster@cis.okstate.edu
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 07:40:31 EDT

Your message

  Subject: Re: DML: Badge removal

was not delivered to:

  mmuegge@notes.okstate.edu

because:

  Error transferring to OSU-NS01.CIS.OKSTATE.EDU; Maximum hop count exceeded. Message probably in a routing loop.

attached mail follows:

it will take a while for the heat to get through those thick badges but yes
that is what you do. Now, if you have 97-up model you will have holes left in
the fender because the badges have prongs that stick off of the back of the
badge, I'm not sure about the Gen I or Gen II Daks though, just Gen III.

Zeus