Re: Engine+Cold air good (idea)

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 10:00:23 EDT

If you're in south Florida you may be best off leaving the clutch fan on (the
electric on your truck can't do it alone). I'm not sure what my 318 is going to
do this summer with the electric I put on in September. We hit 88 earlier this
week and it was OK sitting in traffic, but that was leaving work and the engine
hadn't been running long.

I think the electric I have is the biggest available and as the only fan, it's
just barely enough from what I've read.