Engine+Cold air good (idea)

From: John Clawson (johnc@asltg.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 12:28:07 EDT

Andy,

Thanks, Which fan are you running and do you have a factory electric as
well? I've been cosidering this mod for a while now and Ron has
prompted me to look at it a little closer.

I don't want to start a super-thread with this 'cause I know it's been
hashed before but if anybody has more input for me I'd appreciate it.
Feel free to email me off-list if you like.

jc in digest mode(still afu)
00 Sport,cc,4.7,4X4,auto,3.92sg,
Quickd air,Flowmaster,180 tstat,Jet II(fried)
68mm tb, Mobil 1, and a Bernd Box