need a new truck

From: Wes Truck (truckmanxx@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 12:06:08 EDT

Hello everyone, I'm very sorry to say but I dont have a Dakota anymore, last
sunday morning I was driving home after being out too late, fell asleep with
the cruise set on 70. Thank god for seatbelts. I have been looking to
replace my baby but all I can find are xcab 2wd and 4x4 v6ers. If anyone in
the state of missouri can part with a reasonably priced 92-96 4x4 X-cab v8 I
would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise I am going to buy a chevy from my
best friend. The only reason I can do that is because this truck is as fast
or faster than my dak and its cheap.

Thanks
Wes
92 4x4,CC,LE,V8 R.I.P.