Re: need a new truck

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 14:15:16 EDT

Wes

Glad to hear you physically OK. But it looks to me like you must have done
some serious brain damage.

A CHEVY! WHAT THE HELL YOU THINKING. GET SOME MEDICAL HELP FAST. ;-)

Hold out for a Dak. We don't want to loose you.

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dakota 4x4, 4.7L, CC
Profile at www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/Cy9WFjn1QtCYw/profile.htm