Re: Engine+Cold air good (idea)

From: Ryan Ingram (fatblkdak4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 18:41:25 EDT

Andy, I just ordered the same fan (Flex-a-lite 150) from Summit the other
day. I go to the desert where it gets up to 100+ degrees and I'm kinda
worried now about replacing the stock fan. Where did you read that the
electric you have is barely enough? The description says that it's good for
250hp engines (w/air) and like 2,900 cfm. How does that compare with the
stocker? and what about transmission oil coolers, are they worth it? I have
a trailer that's about 3,000 lbs.

Ryan Ingram
'99 Dak Sport CC 318 4x4