Re: RE: DML 3.7 liter engine..NOT A REAL MAGNUM!

From: Robert D. Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 21:12:36 EDT

Hey DML!!
WTF is going on with the "echoes" in here?!?!?! It's getting pretty annoying
for us digest mode lurkers to keep seeing the same post(s) over&over&over
(ad infinitum...!) One of em in the last digest was posted four times
consecutively! Sheeeesh...I lurk to learn about my truck, & all I'm doing
is wearing out my mouse on lengthy
repeats...

"Jon (or is it Houston?) We have a problem..."

Dak content: Gettin a 10-CD changer installed under the left rear passenger
seat tomorrow...complete with a wireless remote for tree hunnert beans! JUst
in time for Foxwoods! Now I gotta look at the rack & decide what to fill it
with..."decisions - decisions" (*sigh*)...

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )