Re: changing fluid in NV3500

From: Aajaynefour@cs.com
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 22:16:35 EDT

You will need a 17mm allen wrench. Clearance on the fill plug was tight so I
had to use an "L" shaped allen. The drain plug was no problem and I could
use a 1/2 inch socket type allen. These large allen wrenches are not always
easy to find. I had to order mine from an industrial supply house. I
recommend J & L Industrial Supply at 1 (800) 521-9520. Part number
SPM-18112J for the 1/2 inch drive. SSK-68075M for the "L" type. they can
also be reached at www.jlindustrial.com. You could forego the "L" type and
just cut off about 3/4 to 1 inch of the socket type to clear the fill plug.
Once you get up there you will see what is needed.

Good luck
Andrew