Mopars at the Battleship

From: Paul Bumann (Ramsport96@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 23:40:10 EDT

Hey Yall..
The weather was beautiful today...sunny warm..an east wind blowing. The car
show was a blast. Lots of beautiful Mopars..some butt ugly ones too..but it
was all mopar...arrr arr arr...Bill Connell was there and had his sc'd Quad
Cab in the show. I didn't get to stay for the trophy as i had drag racing in
florida to 'tend to. I will develop the film and load it to a disc at the
wal mart tomorrow. I finally got some pics of my truck too! Hope they all
came out ok!
Have a great weekend

Paul.