Re: Mopars at the Battleship

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 23:07:15 EDT

In a message dated 4/26/01 10:04:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
Ramsport96@home.com writes:

<< Hey yall..
 i don't know if bill posted this...but if anyone is going to be in the
 mobile area this weekend, there is a car show/charity event deal
 happenin..it's called the Mopars at the Battleship. Located at the USS
 alabama..conveniently located off of I10. All proceeds go to charity
 :0)

 Have a good weekend
 Paul.
 98 "purple dak"
 318/5speed/posi >>

Dang it!!!!!!! I wish I had known about that before 2:00 p.m. today!!!!!!!!
I have already commited to accompany a choir this Saturday. If I had known
about this, I would have definately made plans to be there! CRAPPYDO!!!!!!!!
 This is one of the few events that is close to me. Dang, oh well, maybe
another time.

The other Will