Re: Re: Re: Re: Dakota 3.9 R/T vs Z24..."A Good Spank"

From: Punch (Punch@AHM.zip)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 00:24:28 EDT

"Geoff" wrote in <9cdar7$md0$1@bent.twistedbits.net>:

>Dude, are you shitting me? there's no way in hell a 3.9 (at lest stock)
>could do that.
>
>If you aren't what did you do because I want it too!

nothing done to the truck, I just bought it a month ago, and had to try a
burn-out. I just floored the throttle, and the tires broke loose, the
truck slowly creeped forward for a few feet, then took off, the burn out
was about 2 truck length's long, and I let up on the gas when it started
moving.

maybe the no-name tires made a difference???