Re: Re: winter driving?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 07:10:56 EDT

> > well, wondering what next winter is going to be like, with my 2wd dakota,
> > any tips for driving in the snow? tires recomendations? etc....
> > (I plan on saving for winter tires/rims)

If you live in an area that gets quite a bit of freezing rain and deep snow,
Blizzaks are really effective. I've been using them for the past 4 winters.

I have a hard tonneau so I just leave the racing equipment (2 summer tires,
3 ton hydralic jack and couple plastic containers of tools) for weight in
the rear.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG