Re: mopar spring meet (Brampton, Ontario)

From: jbleazard@home.com
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 12:34:03 EDT

Norah and I are planning on being there, to show off the new
Quad Cab :-). We can either meet at the show, or try to hook
up beforehand and convoy over to the grounds in a group. That
worked best when we had I think 8 Daks pulling in as a group.

Don't worry about being stock, it's just a relaxing day of checking
out some fine Mopar vehicles. Last year I think we still had some
mud on the bottom from off-roading. We didn't win anything of
course, but had a good time anyway :-).

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white