Re: FOUR Personal Bests ! ! !

From: jbleazard@home.com
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 12:29:23 EDT

Hey Bob,

Congrats!!! Sounds like the tranny work might be starting to pay off?

BTW, Norah wanted me to forward her apologies for not being able to meet
you at the shop on Tuesday. She wasn't feeling well at all, but we didn't have
any way to get in contact with you.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white