Limited Slip or Locker???

From: mymail (mymail@fcmi.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 12:05:28 EDT

I currently have a FT 4X4 Open Diffential and am considering upgrading my
differential to either the standard Limited Slip or the Powertrax No Slip
Locker. The cost is about the same as I would pay someone to do the Limited
Slip yet will install the Locker myself. I am primarily concerned with any
on road experiences with the Powertrax No Slip as I already know it will
provide superior traction off road. Does it lock in turns, do the tires
chirp, any understeer experienced, etc??? Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks :)