RE: My New DAK QC Is Sitting In The Dealer's Lot

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 12:14:17 EDT

There's no way to get rid of it entirely. Fender flares cover it up for the
most part but if you specifically go looking for it you'll find it. I think
we covered this problem before and I don't think anyone resolved it. If
someone did I'm sure they'll speak up. Well, c'mon, speak up people! ;-)

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD