Re: where to start? with the mods

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 15:25:50 EDT

If you have a 3.9L, don't do true dual, cat back is best (true dual you'll
lose too much low end.
treat your truck as a system. You won't get as much performance from an
exhaust mod if your intake is still chokin the truck.
my .02.....do the K&N 1st...it's cheap and the results are noticable...then
just work your way out

exhaust
chip etc

I'm assuming that you've already changed to performance wires and plugs

Later