Was: lookin for a new truck/ Now: Stereos

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 16:15:02 EDT

In a message dated 4/29/01 2:02:28 PM Central Daylight Time, shawn@bowen.com
writes:

<< Then I found this list! Man, that's all my wallet (and wife) needed:) I've
 already got a list of sh*t to do after I'm done with the stereo I'm putting
 in now.

 Nice meeting you guys,
        Shawn Bowen
        Atlanta, GA
        98 5.2L CC 4x4
        Bad Ass Stereo in progress >>

Who needs a stereo when you have a big block under the hood with full length
headers and 40 series 3" Flowmasters! :o)~ Seriously though, what are ya
putting in the Dak? I am happy with my little stereo. Pioneer head unit,
US-Amps x-over, 4 Kicker XPL 12's, 2 pair of Kicker Resolution 6.5's and a
pair of Kicker ND-25 tweets. All that pushed by a pair of US-Amps
Xterminator 100X's, one for the tweets and one for the mids, and the subs
pushed by a US Amps 100HC bridged one ohm mono. All in all it does very
well, it just isn't as loud as my Dakado's exhaust when I am going down the
1/4 mile though. ;o)

The other Will