Re: RE: Hood scoops

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@Msn.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 18:40:03 EDT

i have hood scoops going on my truck as we speak, no their not the ones by
lund. i agree with bernd. i will have pics by wednesday nite. they are off a
dodge super bee. i having them done by a local resto shop because off the
complexity of it and me not having time or patience to do it.

hemidak@msn.com