RE: catalytic converter for R/T

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 16:19:14 EDT

Sounds plausible to me. I just order my Mopar Chrome Headers and catco cat
and I plan to have the exhaust shop run 3" piping. Should flow REALLY well
through my Dynomax Race Magnum muffler (or a stock R/T muffler for that
matter, the Ultra Flo works very well).

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Gonna sound damn sweet too!