Re: ...note to self

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 23:12:16 EDT

Good to see ya too Bob. Wish I could have stayed longer, but I had to return
to fatherly duties at home.

I don't recall the font sorry to say, but I played around on the puter till
I found one that was close to the stock font.

Walt certainly showed me up eh? That will teach me to challenge his
abilities :-)...and Chuck...well...Chuck is Chuck and hasn't dissapointed
this fellow V6er yet :-) Although the iol slick/rocket launcher switches
aren't a bad idea...eh Chuck :-)

I was happy with the turnout this time. I believe this was the first time I
saw a SC'd Dak in person...very impressive (including the sound).

As far as the bugs...well I seem to have taken the central mass portion
fairly well....I guess those bugs can't resist the Solar Yellow.....may they
rest in pieces :-)

Later all. As I am one of the few who actually used FILM, I should have my
pics posted in say a month or so!
Kevin

--
Kevin
99 Solar Yellow Magnum S/T

""DAKSY"" <rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com> wrote in message news:000801c0d11b$5688c520$3a1ca118@nycap.rr.com... > Hey, Kevin, > Nice meetin you, too, at Foxwoods! Your DAKSY's a beaut! Love the 6-cyl V10! > LOL! > BTW, what font did you use for the windshield decal? Gotta get me one! > At least you left some rubber on the way out! I thought the DAKster with the > SC'd '95 was gonna seal the parking lot, but he just teased us with a little > chirp...Can't believe Walt actually spun those monster tires & Chuck smoked > em pretty good too! > It was a fine day weather wise & the Foxwoods Resort is spectacular! We did > a turbo ride (7th Portal)...What a trip! Got $2 off each admission with my > AAA card! > I (ok - Susan..) will have the best of the pix posted on the DAKSY page > later this week. Got most of them in the puter already. > Note to Chuck Robbins: Good call dude! I was down to 1/8 tank & I filled er > up with 89 octane on the Mass Pike @ $1.75/gal (sheesh), but the pinging > stopped about 5 miles into the tank... > As an added note to the DMLers in the Mass/Ct areas: I'm pretty sure I wiped > out half the bug population in your states on the majority of what turned > out to be a 324 mile round trip...took me 20 minutes with the scrubber at > the gas station to remove em...you guys oughta have a relatively insect free > summer... > Can't wait to see all of you guy/gals again...hope the dinner went > well...Susan, my daughters & I booked out at about 4:15 & pulled up at the > house safely at 7:05...other than a couple of close encounters with 2 or 3 > real jerk-faced Ct morons in their decal powered ricers ( ha! they missed > me!), the ride was uneventful... > > L8R, > > Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM) > 2K DAKSY CC Sport + > 3.9l; V6: 4X4 > > For the mods,details, etc., visit us at: > > http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/ > > (ps, we're still working on it... > Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! ) >