spank V6 S10-Hurst Shifter

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 03:35:20 EDT

Well I finished with my Hurst shifter and I have to say it feels more
natural than the stock one did. I took it out to test it and along came a
S10. I revved the engine a little but he didn't seem interested. I was
still going to take off but not racing hard. When the light turned green he
nailed his gas so I had a little hair line to make up. This shifter is
AWESOME! I can get the power down faster. I took off with and absolutely
crushed him. I slowed back down and he said some nasty words to me. I told
him, he should buy a Dodge next time! and took off into the night :)

I love Magnum power + the help of Hurst!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual