Quick Foxwoods roundup

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 00:20:57 EDT

Because I'm so d&*n tired. Had a blast with everyone, met a bunch of
new folks, came out very far ahead on the money front, totally screwed
the pooch with the digital camera (stupid macro mode) and both film
cameras had their batteries die. Hopefully everyone with a digital or
scanned pictures will be kind enough to let me borrow. I left the
Albany area at 8:15 this morning and rolled back in at 11 PM. Did
pretty well on gas mileage considering Bob had us doing 80 through
Springfield & Hartford (yep, still proving the "that 180 stat will ruin
your gas mileage" crowd wrong).

I think it's time to go pass out so I can make the drive back to
Syracuse tomorrow and put in a couple hours for work. These DML treks
keep getting longer and longer. I suppose by the end of 2001 I should
make a run to one of the Torono (or nearby) events. July will be a
couple runs to Jon's right after the 4th, then all the way across the
state to clean up for the following weekend at Carlisle. Probably
pushing 1000 miles there.

I'm going to be sooooo confused when I read this in the morning and try
to figure out what was going through my head :)

-andy