Re: Nerf Bars

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 02:27:42 EDT

I got Westins on my RC, got them from qualitybumper.com, good place but mine
were back ordered for about two weeks, other people have had no problem with
them. I paid I think $167(just regular cab though), or around that, cheapest
place I have seen them. I absolutely love them, I had them put on because I
didn't have a torque wrench but if I had they would have been really simple
to put on. I think they are a list favorite, most people seem to run with
Westins

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC