Re: Nerf Bars

From: Steve & Leslie (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 09:48:23 EDT

Kentuckiana Truck Accessories (502) 491-4268 on Bardstown Road in Louisville
Kentucky has gotten our BedRug, brush guard, and nerf bars within 2 days.
Their prices are comparable with what I've seen online and it even includes
installation.

--
Steve & Leslie Runde in Bardstown, KY
'00 QC SLT+ 3.9 V6 3.55 LSD

""BigBlueFan"" <rjblack@kycom.net> wrote in message news:9cietn$m7v$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > I need a set a nerf bars for my 2001 Dakota Quad Cab. I'd like to get a good > quality set in black powdercoat. Please give me some recomendations and > places with the best prices. Thanks. > >