F*** :)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 11:36:16 EDT

Well.. I was puttin on my heads yesterday, (blew headgasket) and was torqued
them to 50, then was on the 3rd bolt, first side, workin my way up to 150
FT/LBS, and SNAP, BAM... head bolt broke, and elbow slammed into the
truck... My dad got the bolt out, and my elbow still hurts and is still
swolen (12 hrs later)... (pullin with both hands, and elbo slammed into
fender, sharp edge too)

I ordered some new bolts... if I have to do this again, I'm callin for ARP
studs before I even take the heads off.. that way they will be here :-)

Oh well... They should be here tomorrow....

Tim Berry