Re: Accel plug wires

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 20:33:58 EDT

I originally got the Accels but found that the brass ends did not stay
seated very well. Although Brass is a better conducter...it's also
softer...so I ended up going with Taylor wires for a better/tighter fit.
I ordered wire looms via JCWhitney online (your right in guessing that the
stock looms will not fit).

--
Kevin
99 Solar Yellow Magnum S/T

""jay & dana"" <jay&dana@telus.net> wrote in message news:041101c0d1c0$0a9d9780$325535d1@a4a91192... > To those of you that are using these wires, how do you find the fit at the > plug and the distributor cap? > Being 8mm would I be correct in assuming that they are too big to fit the > stock wire looms on the valve covers? If so, does someone make larger looms > that would fit in the same location as the stock Mopar ones? > > TIA > Jay >