Re: 2001 QC 4.7 and Custom Dual Cat-Back Exhaust

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 20:35:34 EDT

Hey, it can be done! I had duals exiting at each corner on my '00 and it is
lowered. It worked great, I just prefer it dumped. Sounds like your muffler
man just doesn't want to mess with it. HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: "raver" <raver@kendra.com>

i hear ya on this one, i just put a flowmaster 50 series (delta flow) single
in duel out on my 01 QC 4.7. I was planning on having the duel pipes come
out the back of the truck, one on each side of the spare tire but due to the
gas tank being so close to the rear axel, there is no way to do it. i had to
go with duel swept to one side (passenger side). it does sound Oh so very
sweet...

i can get pics by this weekend if you want to see what looks like.

CR