Re: mopar spring meet (Brampton, Ontario)

From: jbleazard@home.com
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 22:16:28 EDT

I remembered today that there are two shows in the area called Mopar Spring
Fling. I think they're put on by competing clubs (Bob would know the whole
history).

We go to the one at the Brampton assembly plant (formerly known as Bramalea).

We'll look for you there. Our QC has a DML sticker in the rear window, so
you should be able to spot it.