Re: Accel plug wires

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 21:21:37 EDT

I have Taylor 8mm and the stock looms are a bit tight
but work.
--- jay & dana <jay&dana@telus.net> wrote:
> To those of you that are using these wires, how do
> you find the fit at the
> plug and the distributor cap?
> Being 8mm would I be correct in assuming that they
> are too big to fit the
> stock wire looms on the valve covers? If so, does
> someone make larger looms
> that would fit in the same location as the stock
> Mopar ones?
>
> TIA
> Jay

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes
-Smyrna, Georgia