Re: Jeep GC 5.9Limited hood scoop thingies on a Dak?

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 22:18:31 EDT

If I recall correctly, no. If they are open, it is to get the heat of the
360 out of that small compartment...

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com

"Mike Styer" <m_styer@go.com> wrote in message
> Hey folks,
>
> I got a new job and somehow every day for the past week have managed to
park next to a Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L Limited and for the first time
noticed little scoops or lovours(?) on either side of the hood. Are these
on all 5.9L Jeep GC's? And more importantly, are they FUNCTIONAL? I was
thinking this would be a nice suble mod for on my Dak, and get some more
cold air into the engine compartment, and hence MORE POWER!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!...Sorry...I just saw that TNN commercial about why muscle cars
are "Pop"...put me in a mood :):)