Stereo's In!!!

From: Shawn Bowen (shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 01:59:28 EDT

It took 3 evenings after work but it's finally in. I bought the Thunderform
Self Amped MTX 10's, they are pretty damn impressive (the bolts DO NOT LINE
UP!). Also in it so far are MB Quart Components in the front and Polk DX6
Coaxes in the back. I got the Kenwood Z828 Deck, and JUST got finished
installing it and taking it for a test drive. Sounds GREAT considering I
haven't even flattened the Amp's or EQ's out yet. The 10's are not quite
the 15's I'm used too but they still sound great, very clear, clean, tight
DEEP bass. I was really shocked they sound as low as they do. The new
Thunderform self-amped boxes run at 0.7ohm's! Pretty impressive in my
opinion. I'm using a PPI PC450 for the fronts and rears right now.

        Well, I'm off to drain all the fluids and go synthetic, drop some 3923's
in, change the thermostat, replace the wires with some 8.5mm's, and see
about building a cold air intake (or give up and buy the K&N premade).

Goodnight all,
        Shawn
        Atlanta
        98 5.2L 4x4 CC