Re: Re: 2001 QC 4.7 and Custom Dual Cat-Back Exhaust

From: raver (raver@kendra.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 11:26:31 EDT

Hay Paul

the part number is 9424502 (flowmaster) this is the web site i ordered it from its about the cheapest i found. I had the duel out streached to 2.25.

http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/flomstr1b1.htm

i'll get the pics e-mailed to ya as soon as it stops raining here in seattle. i thought it would look cool to have the duel pipes coming out the back, but after seeing the duel out on one side i have changed my mind, to cool, and being the pipes are the same length there is no sound difference. where if the pipes are of difference length you get difference resanence (sp?)

Cole R.
raver@kendra.com
01 QC 4x4, 4.7, auto, mods ya i got some