Re: Exhaust Pics

From: raver (raver@kendra.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 12:03:17 EDT

Sunshine tax, ya now i remember. I lived in clearwater just north TB for about 9 months (a long time ago)

The plate thing, i guess i hate paying 25g to advertise for dealer, even if the dealer is super cool. when i went back to get my plates put on, i had the dealer put on smoked out radar absorbing covers (off road use only, radar absorbing ya right) "cop" i clocked you at 20mph going thru the mud puddle, the limit here is 15mph.

the sun is suppose to come out tomarrow so i will finaly be able to use this new dig camera.

ColeR

From: "Bill" <wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 11:45:20 -0400