Re: New Member

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 17:11:50 EDT

Welcome, and a very nice truck, I love the Flag in the Back I almost bought
one a while ago but my rear window was already tinted, and it would have been
too dark.
The only thing I would suggest would be wheel flares, about $250 for four of
them If I remmeber corretly but the difference (IMHO) is just amazing, you
can see them on my truck on my site also with a pic of what it originally
looked like so that you can compare them. Once again welcome and start
saving, there is always more to buy.

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC