Re: Helper spring info help???

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 19:22:17 EDT

The helper springs I 'm looking at are progressive whitch mean the more load
the more they help. I don't think I want air bags. Air bags cost more and
need to be adjusted or a pump installed in the dak (more $$ that I don't have
at this time) I like the springs because they need no attention and in my
busy life I need that at this time. What should I look for in a spring set-up?

In a message dated 5/1/01 5:06:22 PM, willcoughlin@hotmail.com writes:

>Don, it may not be what you're looking for, but I'd reccomend getting an
>airbag assist kit. I got mine and had to modify it to fit my truck becuase
>fo the lowered leafs, but I love it! Unlike an add-on leaf helper spring
>which will make the truck ride stiffer in the rear when they're unloaded,
>the airbags actually made my truck ride better unloaded! I wouldn't go
>without 'em now! HTH,
>Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
>'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
>http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

Don M

Geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Auto, 3.55 (Mobil 1 lube), SLT, DML Sticker, Mobil 1
oil, oil cooler,

Flow-Pro cat back. Home brew w/ K&N, 180 T-stat, Tinted windows, Bug

Screen, so on and so on. It's all listed on my DML page and on my web site.

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!

Get Paid Daily On The Internet!

Click Here for Info:

http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett

Six minute video presentation:

Click "Business Opportunity" then "View Movie"

Or call 817-847-9497 for a CD Rom